Get a chance to relive your life amidst the breathtaking desert scenery in Dubai. Mydesertsafaridubai’s duo package includes the combo of the Hatta Mountain Safari and the Desert Safari. You will just be floored by these two safaris, the Hatta Mountain Safari with Dubai Desert Safari it is simply unbeatable!
Uncover the rustic lifestyle of the Bedouins and admire the enchanting mountain landscape as you spend half a day on your trip to the Hatta Heritage Village. The entire journey is a refreshing experience, and a drive past the rocky trails of the Hatta Mountains and the lush landscape will truly revitalize your senses. Blessed with natural wadis, dry riverbeds, and windy gorges, the village gives you incredible views of the natural landscape of the region. Take a dip in the crystal clear mountain pool before you enter the Hatta heritage village. One of the key highlights of the village is the ancient fort and mosque that were built in the 16th century. You will find a string of clay houses in the village. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the Hatta fort and then our team would take you to the street souks, where you can shop for items such as carpets, hand-made pottery, and other antique items.
The Desert Safari would include an adrenaline pumping dune bash ride in a 4x4 rough terrain vehicle, camel riding, photographs in traditional Arabic attire, henna painting. Experience authentic Arabic hospitality at the Bedouin-style desert campsite. The campsite has Hubblee Bubblee smoking facility also. Rayna Tour gives its guests and visitors the best experience in the heart of the desert and gives them a royal experience like never before.
1. Pickup and drop off at the place of residence or hotel in Dubai/Sharjah 2. The Hatta Safari starts at probably 8:30am in the morning and continues till 2:30pm in the afternoon 3. Hatta tracking mountain 4. Safari Hatta 5. Hatta Heritage Village 6. Hatta Fort Hotel 7. Fresh water pool dip or swim 8. Local souks selling carpets, and hand-made pottery 9. Optional Lunch at the Hatta fort
1. Pickup and drop off at the hotel or place of residence in Dubai/Sharjah
2. The journey kicks off around 3:30pm in the afternoon till 9:30pm in the evening
3. Exciting dune bash drives and sunset photography
4. Camel riding, henna designing
5. Traditional Arabic outfit photography
6. Shisha/Hubblee Bubblee smoking facility
7. Sand boarding and entertainment area
8. Optional Quad biking facilities
9. Falcon Show
10. Unlimited refreshments like tea, coffee, and soft drinks
11. Traditional BBQ dinner with veg and non-veg dishes
12. Belly dance show by gorgeous female artists
13. Traditional Tanura show
14. Separate toilet facilities for both males and females
15. Alcohol is available at an additional cost
Please mention the travel dates separately in special request section. If you want to get picked up from other emirates, we charge extra costs for the arrangement. If certain locations are closed for visitors on specific days or weekends, mydesertsafaridubai does not hold any responsibility to adjust any compensation. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2972626 / +971 567880094 or send an email to email@example.com
1. No cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the tour date.
2. 50% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended within 24 to 48 hours prior to the tour date
3. 100% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 24 hours prior to the decided tour date
4. If refund is applicable, it will be made within the seven working days from the date of cancellation and the amount will depend on the above mentioned cancellation/amendment/refund policy
For Booking Enquiry Call Us
+97143591347 / +971566962595