Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, give Rayna Tours a call to make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
1. Pick up and drop back to your residence or hotel (If transfer option selected) 2. Cruising on the Dubai Creek for 2 hours 3. Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water 4. Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women 5. International buffet dinner with BBQ items 6. Tanura dance and other entertainment activities 7. Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck 8. Smoking allowed only on the upper deck
Please mention the travel dates separately in special request section. If you want to get picked up from other emirates, we charge extra costs for the arrangement. If certain locations are closed for visitors on specific days or weekends, mydesertsafaridubai does not hold any responsibility to adjust any compensation. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2972626 / +971 567880094 or send an email to email@example.com
1. No cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the tour date.
2. 50% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended within 24 to 48 hours prior to the tour date
3. 100% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 24 hours prior to the decided tour date
4. If refund is applicable, it will be made within the seven working days from the date of cancellation and the amount will depend on the above mentioned cancellation/amendment/refund policy
For Booking Enquiry Call Us
+971 43858005 | +971 42087488