We offer Dubai City Tour and Desert Safari with Abu Dhabi city tour packages, which highlight each important and popular tourists attraction, giving you a summary of the beauty and rich cultural history of Dubai. Get deep insight and utmost details right from the cultural and ancient historical tourists attractions to unparalleled modern sights throughout the city. The tour would cover the Burj Khalifa, the old Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, Palm, Jumeirah Grand Mosque, and the uber chic Sheikh Zayed skyline.Desert Safari
One of the popular activities undertaken by Dubai tourists and visitors. The exciting journey kicks off with an exciting dune bash ride along the golden dunes in the vast desert, giving you access to some spectacular mind-blowing sunset views. Uncover the true Arabic charm in the desert campsite, which exhibits the authentic Bedouin décor and style with low tables, comfortable cushions, and traditional style carpets.Abu Dhabi City Tour
Being the capital city of the UAE, Abu Dhabi is a modern city, which still maintains the traditional charm, while giving you access to some architectural marvels. Some of the highlights include the stunning Presidential Palace, the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, the traditional Abu Dhabi Market, and Abu Dhabi Corniche. The popular Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi gives you several fine dining and shopping options to fulfill all your needs and desires.
1. Pickup and drop off from the place of your convenience or hotel 2. The Dubai City tour kicks off at 9:30am in the morning till 1:30pm in the afternoon 3. The Dubai Creek gives you panoramic glimpses of the city’s cultural heritage and modern attractions 4. Dubai Museum, an 18th-century creation uncovers the rich history and culture of the emirates before the oil boom 5. Jumeirah Mosque is one of the perfect examples of the modern Islamic architecture 6. The Burj Al Arab hotel, the snail-shaped structure, which is the only seven-star hotel in the world 7. The Palm Islands, the man-made island that is home to incredible beaches, world-class amenities, marvelous accommodation, fine dining options, water sports activities, and much more 8. The Atlantis Hotel located in the center of the Palm Island 9. Fulfill your shopping desires at the Mall of the Emirates, which gives you access to a host of cafes and restaurants offering international cuisines, Ski Dubai, and several entertainment activities to indulge in. 10. If that was not sufficient, the Dubai Mall has everything to meet your shopping desires. Visit the Dubai Aquarium, the biggest aquarium on the globe. 11. The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure standing at 828 meters above sea level
1. Pick and drop from the place of your convenience or hotel 2. Adventurous Dune bashing in the 4x4 rough terrain air-conditioned vehicles 3. Sunset photography 4. Henna painting on hands and feet 5. Photographs in Arabic attire and costumes 6. Shisha smoking/’Hubbilee Bubblee’ smoking facilities 7. Unlimited sodas and refreshments like tea, coffee, and soft drinks 8. Traditional Veg/Non-veg barbecue dinner 9. Belly dancing performance and traditional Tanura shows 10. Clean and well-maintained washroom facilities, separate for men and women 11. Camel riding, sand boarding, quad biking (at extra costs) 12. Alcohol beverages (at extra costs)
1. Pickup and drop back at the place of your convenience or hotel in Sharjah/Dubai 2. City tour from 9am to 5pm 3. Quick drive through the Jebel Ali port, which is the world’s biggest man-made port 4. Visit the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Presidential Palace, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, Marina Mall, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Market, and other tourist attractions 5. A drive through the famous Ferrari World and Yas Water Park
Please mention the travel dates separately in special request section. If you want to get picked up from other emirates, we charge extra costs for the arrangement. If certain locations are closed for visitors on specific days or weekends, mydesertsafaridubai does not hold any responsibility to adjust any compensation. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2972626 / +971 567880094 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. No cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the tour date.
2. 50% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended within 24 to 48 hours prior to the tour date
3. 100% cancellation charges will be applicable if the tour is cancelled or amended 24 hours prior to the decided tour date
4. If refund is applicable, it will be made within the seven working days from the date of cancellation and the amount will depend on the above mentioned cancellation/amendment/refund policy
For Booking Enquiry Call Us
+971 43858005 | +971 42087488